CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Here are my 6 Quirks


Okay Danielle (and Jenny, I've been double tagged) here goes, 6 quirks:

1) Probably my quirkiest quirk is that I don't like fruit. Never have. Very strange, I know.
2) I have two completely different ears; one resembles my father's and the other looks like my mother's.
3) I have an extensive collection British costume dramas on video and DVD.
4) I can make my tongue do a belly dance. This one might be classified as freaky rather than quirky.
5) I'm very, very ticklish. I had three older brothers who used to hold me down and tickle me until I turned blue, screamed, cried, foamed at the mouth, or they just got tired of torturing me.
6) My favorite guilty pleasure is a little pint of smooth, delicious coffee Haagen Dazs. It helps me forget the pain of those rascally brothers. :-)

Now it's my turn, I tag Arlene, Amy and Nicki.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it. Those are just a few things that make you so much fun.
Thanks so much for the card and Bath & Body works card. Love you!!