CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Quick Spokane Trip

I just made another fast trip to see Danielle, Cameron and our sweet little Mac. I loved seeing how much the little guy has changed and grown in just two months. I saw him experience his first taste of solid food and heard his first laugh. What an angel. We dined, we shopped for Mac hats, and even took in a movie (WALL-E). Mac watched the screen the whole time.
A stroll in the park.

The Mac Hat Fashion Show:




Cute guy in his front yard swing wearing his new hat.

Pretty mama.

4 comments:

Nickers said...

Looks like a fun visit. Little Mac is so darn cute! Danielle looks great too!

Ashley said...

He looks EXACTLY like Danielle! What a gorgeous kid!! Love you guys.

Sarah-sponda said...

He is so adorable!

The Childrens Nest said...

Wow he looks just like Danielle! I have a pic of her when she was just a baby somewhere in my collection of photos. I will have to dig it out and send it to you!!! How are you???