CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 5 - Paris

On day two in Paris we headed over towards the Eiffel Tower again and found ourselves some breakfast at a little street cafe.
There was a huge crowd at the Eiffel Tower so we took a pass on the long wait to go up and also took a pass at the ever-persistent gypsies that seem to permeate all tourist sites in Paris.
Our next stop was over to Notre Dame which was so amazing inside and out.

I especially loved the outer door. I wanted to take it home with me!

Afterwards we crossed the pont and made our way over to the other side of the Seinne where there is a nice walkway beside the river and took a lengthy stroll.

3 comments:

Erin Vorkink said...

oh you lucky duck! looks amazing, some day, some day.

Nicole Hansen said...

It only took my 49 years to get there!

PALMERS said...

Hi Nicole, hi Jim! What an awesome trip! Good for you! I'd love to do that someday.