CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to Spokane





I just returned from another trip to Spokane to see Danielle, Cameron and baby Mac. Friday night Mac developed a high fever which required a trip to the hospital and a boat load of unpleasant tests. By 2 am he had been catheterized, had blood drawn, been hooked up to an IV, had a spinal tap, X-rays, and finally an ultra sound. We can't say that they weren't thorough, but what an experience for the poor little guy only to have them tell us "we don't see anything" and send us home. So the fever gradually cooled over the weekend and by Monday Mac was back to his sweet little self.

4 comments:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

That is so scary! I'm glad he is okay...he is so cute:)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad he's ok what a terrible experience for all of you. He is such a handsome baby. Such beautiful eyes!!!

The Style Sisters said...

Oh my gosh what a scary thing....poor little guy. He sure is gorgeous!! I just can't wait till my grandbaby gets here. We still don't know what it is yet...we find out in October....oooh I can't wait.

Unknown said...

he is SO sweet. he looks so much like danielle. he's even giving the "hang loose" hand sign in one of the pics. :)