CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

In the beginning...




Hi family and friends,

This is the beginning of my efforts to share with you the wonderful workings of the Hansen Crew. Today is just one more cold snowy day here in Utah. Will it ever quit? Looking on the bright side, Jim and I have been burning calories shoveling our driveway and walks which is always a good thing.

Evan recently got his drivers license and has been hitting the American Fork roads in his $200 Toyota Super-Beater. Having wheels is a happy thing! :-)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah!!! You're a blogger now too.
I love the pics you have up. Danielle looks beautiful as always and Evan looks so grown up. I can't believe he's 16 already.
You look amazing aswell. I love you :)